Monday, July 9, 2007



#12 Oinking of You!

A co-worker was in the hospital and has now been recuperating at home for quite some time, so I'm trying to send out a card as often as I can. "Get Well" isn't quite the right sentiment for the situation and plain old "Hi!" and "Thinking of You" are getting a little worn. I love this little piggy stamp from Gina K. Designs, so I computer generated the sentiment to go with it. The stamping is done on a paint chip that was being considered for a bathroom repainting project, but the color was hastily vetoed by the hubby....

By the way-- is anyone else having problems uploading titles into their posts? I haven't been able to do so for the past few days.

=======================

Gina K. Pig (Gina K. Designs) from All That Scraps
~Christine at All That Scraps offers free S&H on orders over $10.00-- and it sure is easy to spend that in her store!


=======================

2 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

So clever!

Michelle said...

Cute card! I really like how you did the photo corners.