Friday, June 29, 2007

#9 I'm officially addicted

In just a few short days, I've become officially addicted to these wonderful little Square Pocket Cards! (See post from 6/23/07)

I needed a quick Get Well/Thinking of You card for an older gentleman who could use a bit of cheering. Once again, I used a sticker on the front, but had to alter it a little to fit the occasion. It's one of those delightful Mary Engelbreit dimensional stickers, but the rectangular background portion had a repeating sentiment of "Happy Birthday." I just trimmed the background off.

The patterned paper is actually wallpaper. I found the roll at the Dollar Store and I have enough to probably use forever. The sentiment is from one of the newer Studio G Clear Stamp Sets (also $1.00!) from Michael's.

I'm not sure whether it's my scanner or me, but I just can't seem to get my cards straight. Sorry about that.

No comments: