Sunday, June 24, 2007

#6 Save the Boynton stamps!


There was a recent post on Gingerwood asking which rubber stamps you'd have the fireman save, once the baby and the dog were safe (tee-hee-hee!). Well, pretty much hands down, I'd ask to have my Sandra Boynton stamps rescued. They're getting hard to come by and her characters never fail to make me smile!
By the way, Gingerwood never fails to make me smile, either. Susan (AKA Gingerstamp) selflessly maintains the world's most wonderful rubber stamping bulletin board, visited by some of the most astonishingly kind, friendly, generous and talented crafters you will ever find. No day is complete for me without about 10 check-ins.
==============
Stamp: "Heart Balloon" Sandra Boynton for Kidstamps
Colorstrip is a paintchip sample
==============

1 comment:

Trish D said...

I've really got to get my hands on a few of those - my kids *ADORE* her books (and no day is complete without a few rounds of "Snuggle Puppy")