Saturday, June 23, 2007

#5 Too darned cute!


I came across the tutorial for this fun little card on a blog called "Amusing Musings & Things"
-- it's found at her Thursday, March 29, 2007 post. She calls it a Small Pocket Card, but I just call it too darned cute!
Not a bit of stamping on my version yet (the front is a sticker), but I can see this as a quick thank-you or a thinking-of-you card, with the sentiment stamped on the little card inside the pocket.
I found Dawn's blog and tutorial via Colleen Shaan's blog, Distinctive Touches
one of the few sites--other than Gingerwood!-- that I visit daily.
=====
Printed Paper: Lucy Riggs for Frances Meyer, Inc.
Veggie Stickers: Barbara Wilson for Frances Meyer, Inc.
=====


3 comments:

Colleen Schaan said...

Mary, your blog is just "too darned cute!" Thank you for the link...and the nice comment. I am going to bookmark you and I will for sure be back.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing your lovely cards.

dawnmercedes said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! You are very kind.