Sunday, June 22, 2008

#41: The winner-- and more!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to comment or send an e-mail regarding the Heat Gun Holder Tutorial. It was delightful to know that I'm not the only one who thinks the Holder is a must-have-- or that my DH, Mike, is a sweetheart!

However, it just gets better: Mike was very pleased with how appreciative everyone was and decided to put together "kits" for three runners-up. The winner will receive a fully put-together/complete Heat Gun Holder, as shown in the tutorial. Additionally, though, three more Holders will be shipped, unassembled, to the runners-up. These "kit" Holders have already been put together, but then unassembled to make shipping a little easier. All that needs to be done is to insert the screws and cup hook (all included) into the correct holes.

So, here's the list:
THE WINNER!!: sandie994

RUNNER-UP #1: Cathy in AZ

RUNNER-UP #2: Renée K.

RUNNER-UP #3: SilverDragoness

I have sent e-mails out to Sandie, Cathy and Renée; SilverDragoness, I need contact information for you, please.

I do wish I could send out a Heat Gun Holder to every single one of you. However, you just never know what the DH might come up with in the future, when he's fiddling around in the basement...

Many thanks and best wishes to each of you!
~Mary (and Mike)

1 comment:

SilverDragoness said...

Oh my gosh thank you so much Mary and Mike. You are so sweet. Sorry for not responding sooner. I'm on a rotation at a Wildlife Safari in Winston Oregon and it's been crazy busy taking care of the animals with the vet staff. :) My e-mail address that I check frequently is ebertc@onid.orst.edu I hope you don't mind since I don't feel comfortable just posting my addy.