Monday, January 21, 2008

#30: Organizational Efficiency, Part Two

There have been several recent posts on GW about various stampers' organizational methods. I sometimes think I love organizing more than stamping! Since I have pretty limited space, I tend to go vertically rather than horizontally.

This person's wonderfully inventive answer to the "Clip It Up" system (http://outtathisfunk.blogspot.com/2008/01/sticker-gripper.html) is similar to what I finally ended up with, although I use a much smaller space. Mine are simply tiny, short café rods attached to the front of one of my cabinets. I just slip on the rolls of stickers and use binder rings to hold packages of embellishments.
All of my decorative edge scissors are hung an jumbo pushpins hammered into the side of the cabinet, right next to my desk.

No comments: