Sunday, January 13, 2008

#28: And then at the other end of the spectrum....


My last post celebrated new life; today I wanted to show you a sympathy card I recently made. There's very little stamping on it-- the cover's wording "With Deepest Sympathy" was stamped and then embossed with detail black. The card is actually a booklet, made with a tabloid size sheet of textured burgundy cardstock (approximately 12"x18") scored and folded in half.

The inside wording is computer generated on vellum which was then placed over a sheet of preprinted paper. A close friend lost her brother after a long and difficult illness and this poem spoke from the heart. I am very sorry to say I have no idea where it came from or to whom credit should be given-- if anyone knows I would be grateful for the information.
I also decided that I wanted to play around with the layout of my blog. I have a feeling it's going to require a few different attempts to make me happy. I sure wish I knew more about HTML. However, I think one of my daughter's college courses this spring includes web design, so maybe I'll have to hire her!
===============
"With Deepest Sympathy" Stamp by PSX
===============

No comments: