Thursday, January 3, 2008

#26: Susan's Punches

Last fall, Susan of Gingerwood offered a wonderful 40 piece set of punches for sale, at a ridiculously low price. (Yes-- FORTY. The entire upper case alphabet, the numbers, and all the math symbols, such as +, -, x, ÷, and =, with the letter O doubling as the zero.) She then packed them up in the most ingenious way to save me shipping costs, and I've enjoyed them more than you can know.

Today, I just wanted to make something cheerful and colorful. The punches were calling to me, as well. This is the card I came up with, and every time I look at it, I smile. I might have to keep it for myself.

=============
I think Susan said she originally purchased the punches at Costco.
The flowers are brads, manufacturer unknown.
Ribbon is from after-Christmas clearance at Wal-Mart.
==============

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the card. Good time of year for the bright colors, too.