Monday, July 28, 2008

#47: Thank You Cards


I've had a lot to be thankful for in the past few weeks, which meant I went on a card-making frenzy this weekend. My dear friends at work had a lovely, impromptu birthday party for me last Friday that I thoroughly enjoyed: take out Chinese food and an elegant Chocolate Mousse Cake that almost put the entire place into a coma-- Yum!

Here's just one of the many cards I worked on over the weekend, and its sentiment is meant with all my heart!
==========
~Thanks embossed with a Sizzix Simple Impressions Folder and lightly highlighted with a Color Box Cat's Eye Chalk Pad in Alabaster.
~Martha Stewart's Border Punches: Doily Lace and Small Ribbon Threader
~The gold embossed card edge is actually the trimmed front of a Christmas Photo Card (adhesive strips already attached!) from a box purchased in an after-Christmas sale. Included gold-foil lined envelopes, too!
==========

No comments: