Tuesday, July 22, 2008

#46: Thank you, Cherylynn & Second Childhood Creations!

Addendum added April 21, 2009
I remain grateful for the gift certificate that I was awarded, but feel compelled to add, at this later date, that there have been some recent concerns about the quality of customer service through Second Childhood. Please consider this before you order. I am anxious to clarify that although the experience I had in this instance was positive, I would not want anyone to feel that I have unfairly represented this particular online store. Thank you for understanding.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Now, how cool is this? And how generous is this???

Cherylynn of the online store Second Childhood Creations has a blog, as well. Before going to CHA last week, she asked for input regarding what her fans and customers would like her to look for at the show. Imagine that! Someone who wants to know what we'd like to spend our money on!

Cherylynn asked our opinions and also offered a generous $15.00 gift certificate to a randomly chosen response posted in reply to her question-- and bless her heart, I won! I had lots to say, of course (no surprise there) but I was surprised and honored to have that wonderful Random Integer Generator choose me.

Thank you to yet another Gingerwood cyber friend!

===========
Edited 2/1/2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary,

What a sweet blog! Thank you so much.

I truly appreciated your comments and love feedback. Its the only way I know what I am doing is right!

Hugs,
Cherylynn

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Congrats! Love the artwork you've been creating lately! An inspired summer for you!