Sunday, November 9, 2008

#49: I'm baaa-aack!

Oh, boy. Has it been a busy/nuts/frustrating couple of months! No gory details, but besides not keeping up my blog, I don't even think I've posted on GW in weeks. That's like saying "I don't even think I've eaten any chocolate in weeks." Unbelievable.

That's the problem with inertia-- you know, the old "Body at rest tends to remain at rest" thing? I found each day away from stamping, blogging, and crafting made it harder and harder to resume. Throughout the time, dear becky-with-a-little-"b" commiserated and sent several lovely, uplifting messages of support and empathy which touched my very soul and for that I can never thank her enough.
Quick post and a quick card, but now that the body is moving, I'll be back soon!
================
Stamp: Sandra Boyton "Keep Smiling" (#915) by Kidstamps
Background paper is actually a glossy file folder; design by Mary Engelbreit
================

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... cute card! Love that patterned paper!