Monday, October 1, 2007

#18: "Life is what happens while you're making other plans..."

I find that this wonderful quote sums things up very nicely, right now. If there is anyone, at all, still following my blog, all I can say is "Bless your heart!"

At the end of August, I had some knee surgery and despite the time off work, found my days didn't allow much computer time. Now, my family has just been told that my Mom has lung cancer.

Since my blog is more about the creative side of me, rather than a personal dialogue, it's been difficult to balance what to say vs. just not saying anything at all. However, I know an oft-repeated pet peeve of bloggers and blog surfers is how frustrating it is when something just seems to dribble off. I certainly fit that definition!

But, life goes on and I find I have missed my blogging very much. I'll need to get myself re-organized and grab the pleasures in life where I may, even if they're just for me.

Thanks for listening and may each of you enjoy all the little things in life, not the least of which is good health.

PS: I'm trying to upload a recent card, but either the site is grumpy or it's been so long I've forgotten how! I'll try again later.

No comments: