Thursday, December 13, 2007

#22: I'm so busy at other people's blogs, I ignore my own

Especially at this time of year, there is just so much wonderful sharing going on that I seem to spend all my blog time oogling the talent of others. Also, my stamping desk is covered with wrapping paper, ribbon and cats-- which makes it difficult to create!

Since I don't make my own Christmas cards (gasp! I know, I know-- I should be ashamed), I'll share with you a recent trifold creation, made for a friend who became a grandma for the first time. It's a combination of Versamark background stamping, heat embossing, Sizzix die cuts and my first attempt at making do-it-yourself rub-ons with an inkjet printer and transparencies.




===============

Bunny Stamp: 79¢ no-name purchased in 2001 at Big Lots
It's A Boy Stamp: unknown
Sizziz Original Bunny Die
Plaid Printed Paper: Spring Gingham by Remember When™
Sentiment: Computer generated

===============

No comments: